Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Status: 2 air matresses down, 4 to go...

Here is a list of the ill as of this morning - Storm (me), Kelsey, Thomas, Josh, and Danny Canales

Thankfully (we appreciate the love and prayers we have received) only I still felt a little sick tonight, but -yay!- Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup to the rescue! Hopefully I will feel in tip-top shape by the morning.

To escape the threat of disease (okay, so I may be a little dramatic, but bear with me - I slept 18 hours today) Luke and Bruce had some male-bonding time. Kelsey and I debated for an hour over going to A Window Between Worlds today, but decided that we shouldn't risk infecting the women we work for because we are not sure if we are contagious.

However, we are hoping that we can be out and about on the field tomorrow. (The exception to this is me because my parents are visiting out here in California and I am going to take them around LA...I am very excited to see my family!)

Of course on the top of our prayer list there is:
1) Health: pray that Josh, Thomas, Kelsey, Danny, and I can recover quickly. Also pray that Luke and Bruce will be spared the sickness, as well as everyone else around us daily.
2) Wrap-up: We have just discovered that we will have a very early morning on Friday, which is to be followed by all-day meetings.
3) To allow great things to be done in these last few days here!

God bless, and please stay healthy!
Storm

P.S. - I wish Bruce could tell you himself of the joy he had last night, waking up numerous times to find himself in a black hole of deflated air-matress...but we have maneuvered the beds again in hopes that this setup may last for the rest of the trip....we'll see... :.D

No comments:

Post a Comment